Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

FRIENDS



Suddenly I want to post something special for my beloved friends out there..
Frankly said, I don't have best friends..for me all my friends are my BFF.
And I appreciate all of you!

To all my friends out there..Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Yusof,Sekolah Agama Parit Latiff,Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pekan Baru,Muar,Matrikulasi Kolej Chermai,Kolej Tun Perak,UPM,Universiti Putra Malaysia,Institut Perguruan Raja Melewar,Wilderness Centre Sdn Bhd,Cahaya Ummi Integrated School,Sekolah Kebangsaan Tunku Munawir,Sekolah Kebangsaan Parit No.5,Sekolah Kebangsaan Penibong,Facebook,bloggers and others...you guys are such wonderful friends!

Ten years ago,I received this lovely poem from someone:

Once a friend always a friend
Try to promise right to the end
If you have a heart to lend
Lend it to an everlasting friend.....=)

0 comments:

GOOD MORNING TEACHER!

 

(c)2009 GOOD MORNING TEACHER!. Based in Wordpress by wpthemesfree Created by Templates for Blogger